Training Course on European Solidarity Corps: Get started with Jobs & Traineeshipsadmin April 24, 2020 0 COMMENTS
Dates: 21-24 June 2020
Venue: Wroclaw, Poland
Eligible are 25 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Application deadline: 4th May 2020
This training focuses on the Jobs & Traineeship projects in the European Solidarity Corps. The training is open for organizations which do not have Quality Label not only from NGO but also business sector willing to do Jobs & Traineeships projects in ESC.
This training focuses on the quality elements in Jobs & Traineeship projects in the European Solidarity Corps. Jobs and traineeships in ESC are the most challenging projects for both – the NAs and organisations. Even though National Agencies have quality-labeled organisations they still don’t have a satisfactory number of projects in occupational strand.
This is the reason why the present training is open for organizations which do not have QL and are not only from NGO but also business sector. This will be a chance first of all to invite new organizations willing to do projects in European Solidarity Corps with special focus on Jobs & Traineeships projects.
The training is for organizations, institutions and social enterprises that:
- do not hold a Job and/or Traineeship Quality Label (NGOs, foundations and non-profit organizations);
- represent business sector (corporations, companies etc.);
- organizations successfully implementing CSR practices;
- are in the process of receiving a Job and/or Traineeship Quality Label and coordinate placements (please consolidate with your National Agency )
Enable organizations to plan, coordinate and implement high quality Jobs & Traineeship projects.
- Explore the benefits of the European Solidarity Corps Job & Traineeship Action and have a closer look into quality elements of a European Solidarity Corps projects
- Get a deeper understanding of the core values of the Solidarity Corps: solidarity – learning – local impact – inclusion.
- Exchange practices and get to know other actors in the field.
- Encourage and inspire organisations to apply for the project within the ESC programme plan future steps in the Jobs & Traineeship action.
- Put ideas into projects
- Identify the potential of different roles Quality Label holders can have.
- Get support by the National Agencies and plan your future steps in the Jobs & Traineeship action.
- Analyze challenges and risks related to the implementation of the ESC Jobs and Traineeships projects
Arrivals – 21 June 2020
Working days – 22-23 June 2020
Departures – 24 June 2020
- max. 25 representatives of organisations
- able to communicate easily and work in English.
This project is financed by the European Solidarity Corps Programme.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Please contact your National Agency (NA) in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Information for National Agencies: NET Budget Year: 2019
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the European Solidarity Corps Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Polish National Agency of European Solidarity Corps(National Agency
Phone: +48 224-631-431
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions:
Lia Sayadyan-Górzańska, Waldemar Banaszek
Phone: +48 224-631-421
Before applying please contact the NA of your residence country to check if it is involved in this concrete project and committed to cover travel costs. NB! Learn about possible participation fee and other relevant rules.