Call for Applications: Brunel University London Scholarships 2020admin May 5, 2020 0 COMMENTS
Deadline: 23 August 2020
Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the Brunel University London 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Business Administration.
Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, London, United Kingdom. Founded in 1966, it was named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
Furthermore, Brunel’s campus is located on the outskirts of Uxbridge. Additionally, it is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes, a structure adopted in August 2014 which also changed the university’s name to Brunel University London. Also, Brunel has over 12,900 students and 2,500 staff and had a total income of £200.7 million in 2014/15, of which 25% came from grants and research contracts.
- Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Scholarship applicant must have the offer to study on the MBA program starting September 2020 or January 2021.
- Additionally, a part-Time MBA Scholarship applicant must also have valid UK resident status for the duration of the program.
- Applicants must submit a completed application form and a supporting statement.
- Additionally, applicants of Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Scholarships, Brunel University London must submit an essay comprising no more than 500 words describing why would make a good representative for Brunel University.
- Also, there is a Personal statement for your admission application will also determine your career trajectory and will factor in the evaluation of your application.
- The successful applicants ofBrunel University London – MBA Scholarships in the UK, 2020 will receive:
- Full-Time MBA scholarship: 6,500 pounds fee waiver for the first year only.
- Additionally, part-Time MBA scholarship(private sector): 9,000 pounds fee waiver for two years divided equally.
- Furthermore, part-Time MBA scholarship(public sector): 11,000 pounds fee waiver for two years divided equally.
For more information website